Monday, May 11, 2009

First Week

Hey Guys,

So its been about a week now that I have been out in Denver and it has been goin awesome! We are doin our 3 a day training and last wednesday we got to go on a 7 mile hike through this place called El Dorado Canyon which was so beautiful and I will be posting pics when I get the pics from one of the girls on my school. But I have learned so much in such a short amount of time, and it is amazing to learn about the human body and how intricate it is and how God created it to work so perfectly and each how each muscle and tendon and ligament work.

Today I think I might have pulled my quad or hopefully just strained it so please pray for me that its not pulled.

Ill be posting pics and videos soon when I get them.

Blessing to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment